As part of Black History Month, a panel made up of faculty members, a former long-time staff member, and a 2005 alumna will gather to talk about "Honoring the Past While Inspiring the Future at Bryn Mawr."
The panel includes:
Florence Goff -- former associate chief information office and equal opportunity officer
- Kalala Ngalamulume -- chair of the History Department, Associate Professor of History and Africana Studies
Linda Susan-Beard -- Associate Professor of English
- Millicent Bond -- class of 2005
This panel is being spnosred by Bryn Mawr's chapter of the NAACP. Other events the group is sponosring during Black History Month include:
- "What's RACE Got to Do With it?" Founders Day discussion with Professor of Sociology Mary Osirim. Wednesday, Feb. 12, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Campus Center Lobby
- Glory Road film screening. Monday, Feb. 18, 7-9 p.m., Thomas 110
- Mississippi Burning film screening.
Monday, Feb. 25, 7-9 p.m., Thomas 110
There is also an exhibit of documents and West African artifacts from Special Collections on display in the Canaday Library lobby and a book display on the library's first floor.
For more, visit the Bryn Mawr College NAACP Facebook page.